001. I live in my 1460 Victorian Flower Dr. Martens, but these calf-high boots with ribbon laces are a dead ringer for Dr. Martens 1914 Triumphs with a brighter, cherry red color.
002. Hairbands are one of my favorite accessories due to my ineptitude in hair styling, and this oversized velvet bow reminds me of a macabre Minnie Mouse.
003. These pink crepe bows for when I'm feeling extra girly.
004. Although high-maintenance goes against my preferred makeup style, I love the look of a vampy lip.
005. I've admired these adorable leather oxfords from afar for a year now, and I finally managed to snag them during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for a sweet discount!
006. I rarely stray from flat sandals during the summer, but once it gets cooler these pretty pink boots will be getting far more attention.
Good luck in the new semester guys!