Monday, December 3, 2012

A Very Holo Holidays

I ordered a few things from Urban Outfitters yesterday, and right before checking out I remembered I wanted to get a few of their holographic nail polishes too. I pull up the page on their website only to see they were sold out online! Drat.

Today after my job interview I realized there was a UO right on the next block...the temptation to browse was too great (my eternal downfall) so I strolled in, and lo and behold, they had a huge display full of the holos! I picked up the pink and green "hologram" polishes. I'm still pretty happy since these are the first polishes in my collection to have such strong holo :D I might even have to go back and get the silver one too.
  




 Urban Outfitters Hologram polishes are $10 each. They're sold out (for now--cross your fingers for a restock!) online, but you might still be able to find them at your local UO!

No comments:

Post a Comment