Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holographic Pokemon cards are better than regular, so I figured that applies to nail polish.

This is a mani done with Urban Outfitters Holo Pink. It's so pretty and shimmering and rainbow-y that I can't stop staring at my nails. I started a new job yesterday and even my coworkers noticed it--and when I mentioned what a hard time I'd been having finding employment, one guy said "well that's because you didn't show them your AWESOME nail paint"...hahaha.

in sunlight
in artificial light
with flash

These had a lovely, thin, easy-to-work with formula, very pigmented and packed with holographic pigments. It took only 2 coats to achieve opacity! One of the more expensive polishes in my collection, but to me it's completely worth it.

Urban Outfitters Holo Pink is $10 at your local UO :)

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete