Friday, November 16, 2012

Anemone

Today I have a review/rave for CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Anemone. This is one of my favorite lip colors. It gives my lips a pretty rosy, pigmented red color without the laser precision that red lipstick requires--very nice for a mirror-free application! Plus, it is super glossy. The wear time is a couple hours as long as I don't eat or drink anything. I actually bought this a year ago, but I recently rediscovered it in the pocket of my winter coat, and oh how I missed it!

As a little girl I remember watching Disney's The Little Mermaid and being fixated by the scene where Ursula plucks a mollusc from a shelf and uses it as lipstick, and naturally the name "Anemone" reminded me of that. Ursula may have been one bad bitch, but the lady was FANCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment