Saturday, November 17, 2012

CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury

It's another Indie day! 3 coats Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl with 1 coat CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury. Leave it to Crowstoes to make me like bar glitter and ORANGE in one polish (for the record, I really dislike bar glitter and orange, forget ORANGE bar glitter). Hell Hath No Fury has a very nice formula for such a chunky glitter--application was super easy, although you do have to nudge the bar glitter around a bit if it protrudes over the edge of your nail, as is the nature of bar glitter. And how much do I love those giant red hex glitters?? This one will definitely be a contender for "most epic holiday mani" over a red...for now I'm enjoying it over the luscious grape-y goodness of SC Daddy's Girl. I like how the iridescent purple glitters peep out from among the red and sets this one apart from other red-themed glitter topcoats.

Disclaimer: This bottle of Hell Hath No Fury was sent to me as a gift. My undying love for it is my own!
You can purchase your own bottle of CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury for $10 from Llarowe!

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete